Fellowship Farm and The Center for Advancement in Cancer Education
Invite You to an Empowering Saturday Afternoon, February 11, 2012, 14pm
What You’re Eating & What May Be Eating You
2488 Sanatoga Rd., Pottstown, PA 19464
Featuring Susan Silberstein, Ph.D.
- Founder/Director, Center for Advancement in Cancer Education
- Book Author: Hungry for Health and Hungrier for Health
- National Lecturer: Nutrition & Cancer Prevention
- Creator of video, Breast Cancer: The Diet Connection
- Editor of Immune Perspectives and Global Woman
- Fulbright Scholar, Phi Beta Kappa, numerous awards
This program provides women with potentially life-changing information on preventing breast cancer, preventing its recurrence and supporting yourself during or after treatment.
Men are also welcomed to support loved ones, mothers, daughters, sisters and wives. Understanding growing rates of male breast cancer and prostate cancer are applicable.
Please RSVP: Deb Mason @ 610-326-3008, 215-870-0349, or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.fellowship-farm.org
(Call in case of snow)