Blue Bell/Pottstown, Pa.— Montgomery County Community College is hosting free FAFSA Completion Workshops on Feb. 21 for college-bound students and their parents to receive assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The workshops begin at 10 a.m. in Parkhouse Hall room 309 at the College’s Central Campus, 340 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell, and in South Hall room 252 at the West Campus, 101 College Drive, Pottstown. The workshops are free and are open to the public.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Register online by visiting mc3.edu and selecting Admissions, followed by Financial Aid, then FAFSA Help. For information and questions, call 215-641-6566.
Participants should bring the following materials to the workshop:
- Social Security numbers for the student and parents (if dependent);
- Alien Registration number, for eligible non-citizens;
- Driver’s license number, if applicable;
- 2014 Federal tax returns, including the W-2, for the student and parents (if dependent);
- Information on savings, investments, and business and farm assets for the student and parents (if dependent); and
- FAFSA PIN, if one has already been assigned.
All College-bound students who are interested in applying for scholarships, grants, loans and federal work-study are required to complete the FAFSA. Learn more at http://www.fafsa.gov.