Editor’s note: I love these kinds of stories! Imagine what could be accomplished if more people tapped into positive energy!
Reading’s elegance can be manifested through a higher state of awareness and consciousness, one Alvernia University student believes.
She tapped into this positive energy by giving away inspirational art throughout the city on Friday.
Susan Rehhausser, 53, of Reading dedicated much of 2012 to creating a community project, which she believes can foster encouragement and hope in a city that faces many challenges.
“I thought it would be great to have neighbors communicate to neighbors, to believe they can make a better city,” Rehhausser said. “We can make a difference by believing in each other.”
Borough of Pottstown
Our mission is to provide and maintain superior municipal services in a safe and controlled community setting, keeping within the designated financial constraints as set forth in our annual budget, in order to attract and retain responsible property owners, businesses and community leaders that will continue to assist in our improvement and growth for the future, while remembering our P.R.I.D.E.
P.R.I.D.E. Core Values
- P – Plan – We will accept that change is inevitable, and PLAN accordingly for the future.
- R – Responsible – We will manage our financial and human resources in a RESPONSIBLE manner.
- I – Interests – We will consider the INTERESTS of the entire community in decision making
- D – Deliver – We will strive to DELIVER superior services to the tax and rate payers.
- E – Equity – We will treat everyone and every situation with EQUITY and fairness.
Adopted and approved by Pottstown Borough Council October 11, 2011.