All areas of Park City Center have been reopened after an early morning carbon monoxide incident delayed its opening.
Lancaster city fire battalion chief Jeff Oatman said contractors working on an electrical system had to shut down the power where they were working and started an emergency generator.
Oatman said an exhaust system is installed in the area where backup generators for the mall run, but failed to properly alleviate the exhaust from the large diesel generator.
A majority of the mall opened at 10:15, about 15 minutes later than normal.
Read more: http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/park-city-center-reopens-after-early-morning-carbon-monoxide-incident/article_3daf73a0-44b1-11e4-87ca-0017a43b2370.html