A British coroner ruled that Amy Winehouse died of accidental alcohol poisoning. “Death by misadventure” was the result of having a blood alcohol level five times over the legal drunk-driving limit. Ms. Winehouse had “fallen off the wagon” shortly before her death and had begun drinking heavily after a period of sobriety. Ms. Winehouse was 27-years-old.
Borough of Pottstown
Our mission is to provide and maintain superior municipal services in a safe and controlled community setting, keeping within the designated financial constraints as set forth in our annual budget, in order to attract and retain responsible property owners, businesses and community leaders that will continue to assist in our improvement and growth for the future, while remembering our P.R.I.D.E.
P.R.I.D.E. Core Values
- P – Plan – We will accept that change is inevitable, and PLAN accordingly for the future.
- R – Responsible – We will manage our financial and human resources in a RESPONSIBLE manner.
- I – Interests – We will consider the INTERESTS of the entire community in decision making
- D – Deliver – We will strive to DELIVER superior services to the tax and rate payers.
- E – Equity – We will treat everyone and every situation with EQUITY and fairness.
Adopted and approved by Pottstown Borough Council October 11, 2011.