Click on the link below to be taken to this job posting. Once inside, you can click on Apply Now if you are interested:
Phoenixville Healthy Start Bilingual Family Health Advocate
The Bilingual (Spanish) Family Health Advocate supports Maternal and Child Health Consortium of Chester County (MCHC) Healthy Start Program, a nation-wide effort to ensure positive birth outcomes for women in high-risk communities. Click here for the full job description. To apply for this role, please send your resume, preferably in Microsoft Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Healthy Start and Maternal & Child Health Consortium of Chester County,
please visit http://www.ccmchc.org/
JOB LISTING – RECEPTIONIST
Position Title: Receptionist
Position Description: This is a regular part-time, 20 hours per week position. The Receptionist is responsible for coordinating the reception area at the Cluster Outreach Center and being the first point of contact for clients and volunteers to the Cluster. This position is the central point to greet all guests entering the outreach center.
Qualifications: Proven ability to work cooperatively with staff and volunteers of all ages, ethnic backgrounds and socioeconomic levels. Good oral, written and computer skills. Capable of managing personnel issues with sensitivity and assertiveness. High school degree or equivalent required. Prior office experience desired. Current child abuse clearance and criminal background check are required. Physical qualifications include ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and to bend, stoop, sit, and stand.
Specific duties include the following:
- Responds in a courteous, respectful manner to all incoming telephone calls and routes calls to appropriate staff person
- Remains a constant presence at the front desk to welcome guests
- Receives walk-ins in a courteous, respectful manner
- Maintains order in the reception area and guides clients to client waiting area after signing in
- Receives and distributes mail
- Accurately receives, records, and secures incoming donations and funding, when applicable
- Performs client search and intake on database upon arrival to receive services, and as needed, to work interchangeably with intake for food pantry and dry goods departments
- Provides timely response to all email correspondence and forwards to appropriate department
- Records staff meeting minutes and electronically distributes to staff prior to next meeting
- Communicates concerns or issues in a timely fashion to Programs Manager regarding areas of responsibility
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients
- Interacts with staff, volunteers and clients in a courteous, respectful manner
- Represents the staff of PCRC at the PCRC Delegate Assembly two times per year
- Is able to assist in any other area of the Cluster Outreach Center client programs in the absence of other staff and as needed
If interested in applying for the position, please submit a cover letter and resume or complete an application for employment, between 9-12, to the attention of the Programs Manager, Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities, 57 N. Franklin Street, Pottstown, PA 19464. Fax: 610.970.6385 Email: email@example.com
Applications need to be received by Friday, March 16, 2012.
NO CALLS, PLEASE.